Ads by Smowtion Media

April 6, 2009

Enrique Iglesias feat Ciara - Takin Back My Love




Enrique Iglesias feat Ciara - Takin Back My Love Video


Enrique Iglesias Feat Ciara - Takin Back My Love 2009 - These bloopers are hilarious


Enrique Iglesias feat Ciara - Takin Back My Love Lyrics

"Takin Back My Love"
Red One, Ciara, Enrique

go ahead
just leave
can’t hold you,you’re free
you take all these things
if they mean so much to you
i gave you your dreams
cause you ment the world
so did i deserve to be left and hurt
you think i don’t know
you’re out of control
and then i’m findin’ all of this from my boys
girl you’re still cold
you saving souls
you already know i’m not a touching material

CHORUS:
i give it all up, but i’m taking back my love,
i’m taking back my love,
i’m taking back my love,
i’ve given you too much,
but i’m taking back my love,
i’m taking back my love, my love,my love,my love,my love

CIARA:
what did i do?
but give up to you
i’m just confused
[ Enrique Iglesias Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ]
as i’m staying here look at you
in front of your face
all is about me
go ahead keep your keys
its not what i need from you
you think that’s enough
ENRIQUE “i do”
you made your self calm
ENRIQUE ” oh yeah”
how could you believe
????
i’m your girl
you’re out of control
ENRIQUE “so what”
how could you let go
ENRIQUE “oh yeh”

RE. CHORUS

ENRIQUE
so all this love, i gave you taken away
CIARA
you think material’s the reason i came
ENRIQUE
ENRIQUE
if i have nothing what do u want me to say?
CIARA
you take your money take it all away
RE CHORUS

End

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.